The user has the ability to filter and sort the columns in the table. Columns can be increased and reduced (width, height, display, order). Filter can be reset by clicking on the cross button.
Frequently asked questions
- Is there a user manual that comes with the APPCRO BMS platform?
- How do you provide customer support?
- Can I access to APPCRO BMS platform through a mobile device?
- Can the APPCRO BMS Platform be tailored to organization needs?
- Do I need to have my own server to use the APPCRO BMS platform?
- In which versions APPCRO BMS platform is available?
- Can I try a trial version of the APPCRO BMS platform?
- Why is APPCRO BMS platform my best cloud software choice?
- Which systems Includes?
- What is APPCRO BMS?
- Interactive Widgets
- Notes and reminders
- Advanced search
- Document verification
- DMS Attachments
- Management of interactive collaboration (advanced communication)
- Activity Stream
- Management of hierarchy levels and documentation privacy
- Personalized view for each signed-in user
APPCRO BMS On-premise
APPCRO BMS Cloud
APPCRO BMS integrations
APPCRO BMS partners